Become a Member
Become a Member of the Ontario Craft Wineries
Ontario Craft Wineries is the trade association that advocates for all VQA wineries in Ontario. With over 100 winery members of all sizes, and representing all the geographical wine-growing regions of the province, OCW undertakes numerous issues and initiatives on behalf of its members, such as:
- Increasing access to retail opportunities and direct access to consumers everywhere.
- Improving the business economics of the wine industry.
- Working with the various regulatory bodies governing the production and sale of beverage alcohol in Ontario, with the goal of modernizing and reducing the myriad of regulations that impede growth in the industry.
- Elimination of interprovincial trade barriers.
- Supporting funding for industry research and development.
- Promoting and supporting sustainable winemaking initiatives and practices.
OCW is the association that is focused exclusively on the issues that affect 100% Ontario grown VQA wine. JoinOCW today and unite your voice to ensure the longevity of Ontario’s VQA wine industry.
- As a leadership organization,OCW offers access to industry leaders, decision makers and a network of like-minded wine sector individuals.
- As an advocate for the Ontario VQA wine industry, OCW provides a convincing voice of influence with government on issues of public policy, regulations and programs.
- As a collaborator for the Ontario VQA wine industry, OCW connects with other organizations on developing and offering resources, tools and the latest information that directly supports business efficiency and competitiveness.
OCW also offers a trade membership for industry suppliers and vendors. OCW trade members enjoy many opportunities to interact with winery members and build positive business relationships. Through membership in the OCW, trade members are able to partake in advertising and sponsorship discount opportunities through participation in OCW events.
Interested in joining OCW? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.