Join Our Growing Community
Supporting Our Members Through Advocacy, Promotion, and Collaboration
The Ontario Craft Wineries helps its winery members navigate the industry, grow and be successful in the areas of:
- Industry & Government Affairs
- Regulatory & Policy Development
- Generic Marketing Programs
- Education & Opportunities
- Engagement & Communication
- Exclusive Trade Member to Member Offers
Our members work hard on their vineyards and in their wineries while we work hard in Toronto and Ottawa on your behalf.
By advocating at the regional, provincial and federal levels, the ongoing efforts of our board, winery members, and industry partners, over the past year OCW has helped deliver:
- Legislation to modernize the legal framework for the sale, service, and delivery of beverage alcohol in Ontario.
- $166 million for a new Wine Sector Support Program at the federal level.
- Two-time $10 million provincial grant to help wineries impacted by COVID-19.
- $10 million in funding to 2024–25 for the VQA Wine Support Program.
- $4.8 million for marketing and tourism promotion.
Member Resource Hub
- Town Halls – meet with other winery owners, winemakers, and industry partners, including the LCBO, OWAA, and AGCO, to build relationships and grow your network.
- Free webinars & educational opportunities specific to the Ontario VQA wine industry.
- Exclusive Member to Member Offers from our trade members.
- Opportunity for one-on-one support from the OCW team on issues that arise in terms of the LCBO, government programs, financial support, and regulatory matters.
- Ontario Craft Wine Conference – an engaging and educational conference featuring international and national industry experts discussing topics such as growing your business, wine clubs, diversity in the wine industry, sustainability, and more.
Communication & Media
- Weekly newsletters with industry updates & important notices from government and industry stakeholders.
- As the champion of Ontario’s VQA wine industry, we provide relevant information to national and local media about the growing importance of the Ontario VQA wine industry to the economy.
- Through social media, we actively promote member wineries and their products over channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn, allowing us to educate consumers and engage with all stakeholders.
Our Trade Members span a diverse array of services that support your business including business consulting, event planning, financial and industrial services, insurance, law, manufacturing, office solutions, printing, and promotional services, retail supplies, and warehousing and logistics.
OCW holds regular Town Hall gatherings giving our members the opportunity to network with our Trade Partners.
ACCELERATE YOUR PAYMENTS TODAY. There are key payments that create a turning point when they hit your business account. Our passion is to simply make that happen. You select the individual invoices that need acceleration and we’ll do the rest.
Bevalytics Consulting Group is a strategic consulting firm dedicated to supporting the growth efforts of the alcohol-beverage industry in Canada.
Let DJB’s Human Resources Advisory team support your organization’s human capital requirements by providing customized, professional, and affordable HR solutions.
Flowmation Systems supplies a real time inventory control system that tracks and traces operational data from harvest to bottling.
Alcohol analytics that empower frontline sales teams and managers — identify opportunities to improve distribution, sales, and profitability.
Lithica Wine Marketing, led by Geoffrey Moss MW, is a boutique consulting agency that helps wineries develop effective, customer-centric business and marketing strategies.
For 15 years, wineries big and small have called on Spirits Wine Information Group (SWIG) to help their businesses.